Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 29. april 2013

Micro Painting Monday - 22

 "Finally spring" is the hopeful name of the first set in this Micro Painting Monday #22. It is found in the Available section of my shop.
- and this is what it looks like when the future owner receives it!

 
 "Golden olive abstract" also is found in the Available section...

"Metallic creator" is the final set today - and found in the "for sale" section...

As always see more in my shop Micro Paintings by Maria HERE - and please, please click the Facebook LIKE button to the right next to the first photo in this post - or when you are in my shop, use the button in the left side banner - or go directly to my Facebook page HERE

All comments will be read when I open my computer again sometime next week!
HERE you can see what I have scheduled to post during my blog absence :)

34 kommentarer:

  1. So pretty. Since I'm into pastels right now, the first is the one I like best <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Me too - I cannot get enough pastels LOL - thanks a lot Kayono!!

      Slet
  2. "Metallic creator" looks as if it is on fire. Awesome.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It kind of does - thanks a lot Vedrana, I'm so happy you like it!

      Slet
  3. I love the last ones, like japanese colors.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it - and happy you like it, thanks a lot Bonjour Fairynails!

      Slet
  4. I love "Finally spring" the most :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Metallic creator is so pretty :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it, thanks a lot Irmak!

      Slet
  6. Love your spring design :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you do - thanks a lot Laura!

      Slet
  7. Finally Spring is gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it Katherine - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  8. Gorgeous sets, Maria! I really love the first one... it looks so calm and spring-like! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it has a calm vibe - thanks a lot Yun :)

      Slet
  9. Your creations are always so beautiful! The third one reminds of fire! Looks cool :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Traci - and I didn't notice until Vedrana mentioned it - but you are both right I think :)

      Slet
  10. I love finally spring! And my mind is all "finally spring", these days XD

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL thanks a lot *Ky* so is my mind - my favorite time of year :)

      Slet
  11. Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like them, thanks a lot GoingtotheShowing!

      Slet
  12. I like all of them, but "Finally spring" is my favourite! :-)

    SvarSlet
  13. finally spring is pure gorgeousness!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot Lydia, I'm so pleased you think so :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...