Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 17. juni 2015

Dance Legend Red Show 07 swatches


Dance Legend 07 Red Show is from the Red Show collection. It is a vampy dark red leaning towards berry in some light settings – and towards ox blood in other. It has a rich golden shimmer adding a fantastic depth to it! It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Is it gorgeous - or is it gorgeous :D

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

34 kommentarer:

  1. Hi dear Maria! What a pretty and sexy red this one!!! =)

    SvarSlet
  2. It is definitely gorgeous. And it looks luxurious.

    SvarSlet
  3. Fabulous!!!!!! This is a nail polish that I will like to have in my collection!! *___*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you should get it, you'll love it!

      Slet
  4. This colour is so stunning <3 amazing <3

    SvarSlet
  5. Extremely sexy and elegant, I can imagine a woman in an elegant evening dress to this nail polish.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, but it works fine on me too hahaha ;)

      Slet
  6. OMG OMG OMG!!! This looks INCREDIBLE! Neeeeeed it!! :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Just such a truly gorgeous and class polish!

    SvarSlet
  8. That's a classic shade! <3

    SvarSlet
  9. Wow, this is perfection really. Soooo gorgeous. :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. It really is a gorgeous red. DL make such wonderful polishes :-D I'm trying to increase my collection! :-D

    I'm trying to cut back on others so I can get more DLs. ;-)

    SvarSlet
  11. I have been interested in how this collection looks in reality. This polish is a stunner!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have shown at least one of them previously!

      Slet
  12. I can't imagine it on my nails, but I love seeing it on yours, it looks very vampy and beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I'm sure it would be gorgeous on you!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...