Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 22. august 2015

Chanel Morocco 37, 2000


Chanel Morocco 37 was to the best of my knowledge released in 2000, and it’s tempting to assume that it was in the same collection as Sirocco 34 that I will show next Saturday. It is a shimmery bronze-brown polish, maybe not my first choice of color, but I kind of liked it against my skin. No matter what, I’m happy to have it in my collection. The formula is perfect and this is two coats without a top coat.
Do you like it...?

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

25 kommentarer:

  1. omg, this colour is great! perfect for autumn <3

    SvarSlet
  2. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Sorry I mis-typed! It's not bad for a brown! I quite like it :-O hehe :-)

      Slet
    2. No problem :D
      I'm happy you like it!

      Slet
  3. Would not be my choice of colour but for a brown shade it quite nice

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. R´To be honest also not my first choise - but for the collection I'm happy to have it!

      Slet
  4. This one is really nice (though I'm usually not the biggest fan of orange-brownish colours) ;-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh, I like it. It is an interesting shade. :)

    SvarSlet
  6. This shade looks so gorgeous <3

    SvarSlet
  7. I love this color on you. <3

    SvarSlet
  8. I can't decide if the color is great or a little weird :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Svar
    1. Yes, that's a good way of describing it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...