Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 9. august 2015

The Never Ending Haul Story - Part 49 and nail mail July part 2


As I told you in nail mail July part 1 - there also is a part two.
It is containing just ONE single nail mail by special delivery from a friend of mine in the US <3
So technically speaking many of these polishes were bought before July ;)

Click to enlarge photos!
These beauties all arrived on July 29th!!

Let's have a closer look:
These are my picks from the Glam Polish Over The Rainbow Flakies Part I, II and III...
The OH. EM. GEE! Trio - I have shown you swatches already, these also only were sold from Glam Polish.

Beautiful Bear Pawlishes...

Two of the Pahlish Bespoke Batches...

Random picks of Fancy Gloss polishes...

3 bright and fun Ever After polishes...

A pastel yellow Mary Kay and the Damone Roberts store exclusive: OPI Damone Roberts 1968...

Two from the Cirque Juicy coll - and the Nordstrom store excl. called Julep...

And old and a brand new Chanel - but OH, what IS that old one :D

Be still my heart...
A dream come through - the probably most sought after Chanel polish, Ciel de Nuit/Night Sky, the Color of The Year polish from 1997, I had given up on getting it....
But now *pinching my arm* it really IS mine... <3
Isn't it just gorgeous, this old beauty from 1997..?

And finally two large sets of Seche Vite, that also came in this lot :D

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a smaller version of The Never Ending Haul Story and nail mail for august...!
So far it looks promising - but from experience I know just HOW quickly that can change :D

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue?
Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough - HAS she gotten enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, IF there is going to be one....


In the mood for somee indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, my, those Glam polishes look very striking.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They do - and there are so maaaany of them LOL

      Slet
  2. What a great package to receive!
    I am SO happy for you that you got the Chanel that you have been wanting for so long! Congratulations! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It was - so unreal almost!
      Thank you so very much my dear friend <3

      Slet
  3. Wow great haul! I like the Glam nail polishes! :D

    SvarSlet
  4. Congratulations to finally getting Ciel de Nuit!

    SvarSlet
  5. I wanna see the Fancy Gloss polishes!

    SvarSlet
  6. What an amazing haul! Ciel de nuit is truly gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It sure is - and I'm so glad you like Ciel de Nuit!

      Slet
  7. Bear Pawlish, Cirque and that dark Chanel like a sky - wow!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, this really is wow - I'm such a luck girl :)

      Slet
  8. Wow....haul is back again....and those holos are mind blowing!

    SvarSlet
  9. love it, so nice of you that you let us fest our eyes on posts like this :*
    that chanel is really something, it looks absolutely worthy of all troubles <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, Ciel de Nuit really is worth the waiting and the money LOL

      Slet
  10. Glam Polish bunch is gorgeous and Chanel Night Sky is really special :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm happy you like them :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...