Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 31. januar 2016

Colors by Llarowe Liz's Eyes swatches


Colors by Llarowe Liz’s Eyes is the Polish Of The Month (POTM) February 2016. It is a wonderful violet crelly with a pink/magenta and a lighter violet shimmer that makes it look like it glows from within. After the first coat I was afraid I would need 3 coats, but 2 coats was enough. I also added a coat of Seche Vite. 
Isn't it gorgeous..?
It will be released tomorrow February 1. In Europe you can get it from Hypnotic Polish!

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

15 kommentarer:

  1. This is really outstanding and lovely :-D

    SvarSlet
  2. Really outstanding, yes, yes.. :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Hmm, that doesn't wow me. Thank you for showing it early :)

    SvarSlet
  4. It is very pretty!

    SvarSlet
  5. I've been eyeing this polish just yesterday but decided to get CbL The Mighty Baron instead (didn't have that one... shock, I know). After seeing your swatches I know I should have gotten both ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...