Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 8. januar 2016

Nvr Enuff Polish Unicorn Bait swatches


Today I only have one post for you, and the same goes for tomorrow. I'm running low on "ready to post photos", but I hope to be back on track soon...

Nvr Enuff Polish Unicorn Bait is from the Anti-Unicorn collection. It’s a vampy dark blood red holo with a subtle effect. It is pleasant to work with and dries unbelievably shiny, so this is two coats without a top coat. The dry time is quick!
I like this slightly milky berry shade...

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brands: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Youtube

21 kommentarer:

  1. Like Andrea says, very pleasant! Only heard of this brand few months ago and so curious now.

    SvarSlet
  2. What a gorgeous shade and the finish looks so elegant, like a leather of a good quality.

    SvarSlet
  3. This one is really gorgeous. I do like it a lot :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. Gorgeous! Beautiful! So pretty! I can't think of more words that say the same, but you probably figured out already I love this polish :)

    SvarSlet
  5. The shade is magical, I love it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Sometimes I think my comments vanish into thin air, I was SO sure I had already commented on this.
    I love the colour, and the name too :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Very nice holo red! The name of the polish is great!

    SvarSlet
  8. Love the colour, the sparse holo not so much.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, you have a point - but I still love it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...