Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 10. februar 2016

Cupcake Polish Jingle swatches


Cupcake Polish Jingle is from the Holiday Magic 2015 collection. It is a refreshing light green, like a spring green, but just a tad more yellow-toned, and I’m torn, as I don’t like yellow-toned greens. But I think it’s a keeper… It’s a holo with scattered holo micro glitter. It’s very vivid in the effect, just like the others in this collection. It was rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this spring green - and very unusual polish in a Holiday collection?

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

26 kommentarer:

  1. This holo effect is stunning, love it ! ♥

    SvarSlet
  2. I love this holo goodness..I bought this one but later they cancelled my order saying its out of stock :(


    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you get it later on...

      Slet
  3. I love colors like this; the holo is just a bonus!

    SvarSlet
  4. I like it a lot but am surprised to see that colour on your nails :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I see why you are surprised - but the holo and microglitter made me do it :D

      Slet
  5. This one is a winner for me. I LOVE it so much that simply I can not take my eyes of them!

    SvarSlet
  6. It is such a pretty and happy shade - you should definitely keep it.

    SvarSlet
  7. Wooow what an interesting shade of green here! I would stamp with the blackest nail polish ever on this!

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh I like this one very much :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. lovely rainbow in it, but the color is too pale ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad I'm going to get to keep this one :D

      Slet
  10. Really bright, I could wear it with some nail art on! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, I like it a lot, also on it's own!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...