Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 7. april 2016

Colors by Llarowe True Colors swatches


Colors by Llarowe True Colors is originally from 2013, but mine was one of the colors brought back in the Coming Back Around collection in 20015, when some of the older colors were relaunched. It is a gorgeous purple holo with a beautiful strong effect, also visible in indoor light settings. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's super gorgeous - do you like it?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. It's a great one. I wish I had one Llarowe really - these shipping costs are insane!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the shipping has become expensive, but get it from Hypnotic Polish - that is cheaper...

      Slet
  2. I too think it's super gorgeous! Love it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. I agree, I think it's super gorgeous as well!

    SvarSlet
  4. How did I miss this? :) Gorgeous!

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  5. Really striking shade. It looks great on you.

    SvarSlet
  6. So strong and gorgeous, yes, I definitely like it :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. You're completely right, it's gorgeous... so my wishlist just got extended... again ;)

    SvarSlet
  8. How come I drool over every single purple (and not only purples)? This one looks amazing. Leah Ann is extremely dangerous.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - well I do the same, we cannot help it :D
      And yes, she sure is - and her polishes are wonderful!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...