Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 22. april 2016

Purrfect Pawlish Color Out of Space swatches


Purrfect Pawlish Color Out Of Space is from The Lovecraft Collection. And what a perfect name – it really is a super gorgeous color out of space. It is a purple/pink jelly base loaded with sparkly holo glitters in many colors, it is so sparkly and interesting to look at in all light settings, it is simply amazing. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite, I should in retrospect have added an extra for these photos, but in person two coats were enough! 
A purple holo party on my nails - do wanna join the party :D

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

18 kommentarer:

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...